Friday, December 24, 2010

Vijay will not enter politcs as of now!

Vijay will not enter politcs as of now!
 
"Vijay will not involve himself in direct policts now.. he may be get involved in the election compaing for a political party" said SA Chandirasekar - Vijay's father.
SA Chadirasekar was in Erode to identify locations for his upcoming movie.  In the evening he me the press and as he expected the questions are all about his and his son's plan for entering politics.
When he was asked about the reason for him meeting AIADMK supremo Jayalalitha, he answered "I know Kamaraj.. but not his party; I know Anna, but not his party; I know Karunanidhi, but not his party; I know Jayalalitha, but not her party; I know Vijayakanth, but not his party... knowing leaders who work for people is a good habit and I am not running for power.  Myself and my son will get involved in election compaigns and we will test it as a first step!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...