Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ileana, fourth idiot in Nanban

Ileana, fourth idiot in Nanban  Sensuous and lissome lass beauty Ileana is currently busy with the shooting of her Kollywood film Nanban directed by Shankar.
On talking to a leading newspaper the actress said “I was very nervous on the first day of the shoot but as the days passed on I felt very comfortable with the entire unit. It is a complete new experience for me as I am not used to the working style of Kollywood and major drawback for me is the language. Director Shankar has made some changes to my role and it’s not a line-by-line remake. I have completed handed over my character and look to Shankar sir.  Even my look in the film has been designed carefully”.
On talking about her co stars Ileana says “Vijay is very calm and cool on the sets.  All three of them are very good friends. And I joining them have turned as the fourth idiot! Vijay, Jeeva and Srikanth are very cooperative and when I talk to them in Tamil they have not laughed or made fun on me. This made me more comfortable to work with the team. I was also approached for the Telugu version also but at present the producers are concentrating only on the Tamil remake”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...