Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hansika is thrilled with the wishes she has been getting for her bubbly performance in Velayudham especially for the grace and beauty she has showed in the Chillax song.Directed by Raja, the film had Vijay, Genelia, Saranya Mohan, Santhanam and a host of others in prominent roles..Hansika’s competent performance has also been appreciated. With all the congratulatory messages pouring in, she is in real great mood celebrate her success.
But surprisingly Hansika is busy preparing for her exams..
The actress is currently preparing for her political science exam. She took some time off from her shoots for a few days to study.
She was quoted saying, “I have to attend the exam in London and I would like to do well. So I am studying hard to score good marks. I like to read the subject thoroughly before the exam, so I am concentrating only on my books for the moment.”
As for the celebrations over Velayudham’ssuccess, she says, “After my exams celebrations will be on!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...