Sunday, May 8, 2011

VIJAY'S ENERGY IS INFECTIOUS -HANSIKA


Share your Velayudham experience, where you team up with top star Vijay. (Hansika is spirited the moment you talk about Vijay.)

...Yes, the role is a challenging one for me. I play Vijay's love interest, Vaidehi, a typical Tamil village belle ­ a stark contrast from the kind of roles I've essayed in earlier flicks.
Vijay is down to earth and is always full of energy that is infectious on the sets. I have tried my hand at humour for the first time in this film. I am really looking forward to it.

The movie also stars another heroine ­ Genelia! Are you not threatened?

(Laughs) Each role in the film has been defined well by the director, Raja. Genelia's character is different. I play the role of a girl who wants to marry Velayudham (Vijay) at any cost, but all is well at the end. I can't divulge any more on the script.

Source : Deccan Chronicle

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...