Friday, April 1, 2011

I can’t forget my experience pairing up with Vijay says Mithra Suryan




Mithra Suryan is the actress who donned the role of Asin’s friend in the film Kaavalan which had Vijay in the lead role. When asked her that how she got the opportunity to act in Kaavalan, she said,” Everybody knows that Kaavalan is the remake of the Malayalam film Body Guard. I have donned the same role in Kaavalan in which I did in Body Guard.
Siddique who directed Body Guard also directed the Tamil remake. So he asked me to act in the role in Kaavalan in which I did in the original Malayalam film.
Many are asking me about the experience of acting with Vijay. I can never forget the experience of pairing with Vijay. I am very happy because that my first Tamil film itself happens to be with Vijay. I should say that this also happened because of God’s grace. Another happiest thing is that acting with Asin. Asin is a very big actress. I was a bit scared initially.
I was worried that how she will move with me. But she moved with me very friendly as if I was her old friend. You have seen our friendship in the film; the same chemistry was also there behind the camera also. There is also a question that how I am speaking Tamil so well.
I like Tamil very much. Because of this I watch lots of Tamil film. I learnt Tamil by seeing films. No one taught me Tamil. I can speak Tamil but I don’t know how to write or read. But I am not capable of dubbing in Tamil. Somebody else dubbed for me in Kaavalan. Since I got the opportunity to act in Tamil film, I will continue to act in Tamil films.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...